Drum

 I practiced the drum on wednesday. Shibata city has a good place to play the drum.  I often use the music room. I recommend you to play some instruments in there.






 I used to use there with my band members when I was a high school student. We practiced hardly before our school festival. We practiced much time to show good songs for everyone. It is a nice memory.

I keep playing drum and I want to do music with my band members someday.

Thank you for reading.


コメント

  1. It's so cool that you can play the drum!
    What kind of music do you play?
    I want to hear your performance.

    返信削除
  2. This picture is cool. I didn't know this place. I want to go there to practice the instrument!

    返信削除
  3. I graduated from the same high school, and I enjoyed the school festival. I want to see your live again someday!

    返信削除
  4. Hello, Raiya.
    The drum is very cool!
    I want to watch your drum performance!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿