This fruit is the best.
I saw a rare fruit in the supermarket near my house. The name was pawpaw. I bought and came home.
First, I cut the pawpaw. It had soft body like banana and smeled good. I tryed to eat. The taste was wonderful. It has many kinds of fruit taste, such as banana, pineapple, mango…
I had never eaten pawpaw until then, but the pawpaw became the most delicious fruit for me.
Thank you for reading.
Hi, Raiya. I've never heard "pawpaw"!
返信削除Hello, pawpaw is unique as a name of fruit. I think it looks like peanuts.
返信削除Good afternoon, Raiya.
返信削除I have not heard this fruit for 19 years.
From your story, as the unique name, the taste is also unique and mysterious.
Wow I have never seen it before! What does it look like when you cut it open? The picture reminds me of an indigenous mango from Taiwan...
返信削除