My pen can study well
My pen can study well
Everyone use a pen. Pen is one of the necessary things for our life. There are many types of pens in our life. we use ink pen when we sign and describe circles of answers of test. It has a lot of color. “Mackie” is a famous ink pen in Japan. We use chalk pen as marking when we make some clothes. It makes clothes to be beautiful. Most of students spends time to use a mechanical pencil. It is made of plastic, rubber, metal, and carbon. We can buy it in book store, supermarket, and convenience store. We, students often use mechanical pencil for study. Last year, we did our best for entrance exam of university. So, most people fought against study with our own pen. Then, you might feel your pen’s ability to study.
I’m going to tell you about my mechanical pen story. My pen has a transparent body and the pen can be seen the structure. When I am a high school student grade 1, I bought it because of the design and the ease of writing. I have continued using it for 4 years. My pen became dirty and malfunctions are sometimes happened.
This pen helped me pass the entrance exam of university. Looked at my pen, sometimes I could get answers of questions in tests. I don’t know the reason that I could answered by looking at my pen. However, I had studied with my pen until the exam. I may have memorized a lot of things with my pen. Maybe I used my pen as a memorizing equipment.
I was always using the pen when I studied. One day, I studied world history in the library near my house. I met a friend.
“Hi, Raiya, how are you, how about your studying?”, my friend said.
“I can’t remember the name of historian of China, they use difficult Chinese characters.”, I said.
“Yeah, I think so to. Did you buy and change your pen?”
“Yes. I bought a new pen. This pen sometimes helps me!”
“What’s the meaning?” My friend is confused.
“I can remember and answer some questions by looking at this pen!”
“Oh, I see! I have same experience! I sometimes remember something by some triggers.”
“Oh, you have same experience!”
Then, I thought many people may memorize a lot of things with our own artifacts. This was interesting time. After that, I started studying of history again. I did my best of studying and I was able to pass the exam of university. My pen became dirtier than before the studying of the entrance exam.
One day, I was said.
“You should throw away the pen.” by my mother.
My pen became old, so it was time to buy a new pen. However, my pen helped me and I could pass the exam by my pen.
I said my mother.
“I can’t throw away this pen.” My mother was amazed.
I will tell you what I have learned from my pen. I think most people sometimes experience remembering by looking at something. It is uncontrollable and it is suddenly happened. It is not only looking but also listening, eating, and touching. For example, we remember hometown, when we listen school songs. We remember childhood, when we eat clackers that we used to eat. A lot of things are memorized in an artifact.
Also, cherishing something is very important. Off course it is obvious, but you sometimes may have thrown away your important artifact because of aging. However, I think we have to set aside our own artifact. The artifacts have a lot of memories. You made a lot of memories with your artifact. We should cherish our important artifact forever.
Hi, Raiya! I understood that your artifact's stains show that your efforts are being recorded. I thought I'd look back at my memories before changing what I use.
返信削除Hi, Raiya. The pen that I have been using for a long time has a lot of memories. I thought that was very important.
返信削除Hello. I realized how important that pen was to you. I also think that artifacts should be kept instead of being thrown away even if they are broken.
返信削除このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除Hi, Raiya. I used a lot of pens in my life. The pen is also an integral part of my life. I think pen is very important because of your artifact story.
返信削除Hi Raiya. The pen is very improtant for us. I could know that pen is special to you.
返信削除