Rainbow


          On Wednesday in this week, The rainbow was in the sky. Do you see in the picture? 

          I was able to see a big beautiful rainbow in the school cafeteria. There are alot of people in there. Some of them took pictures of the rainbow like me.

          We can see the rainbow about 10 minutes. It was so long. I was relaxed to see the rainbow.

Thank tou for reading.

コメント

  1. Hello, Raiya.
    From a different location, but perhaps I saw a rainbow too.
    It has definitely been raining a lot lately, so there are a lot of opportunities to see rainbows coincidentally.

    返信削除
  2. Wow. I didn't see a rainbow I wanted to see You were able to see the rainbow for a long time.

    返信削除
  3. I see a rainbow too. It was very beautiful!

    返信削除
  4. Hello Raiya. You are very, very lucky to have seen a rainbow! I'll try to find a rainbow on a sunny day after the rain too, since we've had so much rain lately that there's a good chance I'll see a rainbow!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿